heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Colosseum Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm not sure if this has been done before, but would it be possible to create a map (or edit one) so there can be colosseum events? Like, we take the strongest of HeRO, and pit them to solo against monsters, or fight groups, A La Fable, if anyone has played it.

Maybe have group colosseum matches, and have people actually have a sitting area, to boo and rally those fighting.
Something similar was made for Round 3 of a Light / Dark event back when their was those. Good thing though, give me undeads and "boom" no more of those! Icon_twisted
But your dark....why would darkness kill its own? Icon_cry
For supreme domination of course. Icon_razz
but if all the dark kills all the dark before eyou slay the light then you will be dominated, plain and simple, so it is not logical for the dark to kill the dark ^_-
Well actually its okay because your killing creatures that seem to spawn out of nowhere and never die out. The moral of the story is you can kill as many evil creatures you want but they still find a way to come back and the light well lets say there somewhere to be found.
Light and dark can never beat eachother as long as there is a respawn
Exactly.
So whats the point in fighting?
Your the one that lkes pointless battles so you tell me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's