heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Farewell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At last everything is settled, i would like to thanks to heRO server, GMs teams, and everyone in heRO communites. Hopefully, i wasnt much of an
ass Q_Q throughout my 1year of stay.

Firstly, i would like to thanks the GM Team for making this server a better place to stay, thanks for waking up at 4am to handle the DDoS,
for being so patient to noobs that cant stop walking after a recall at novice event, thanks to GM-Nara for waking up early for our fail endless tower,
GM-Pandora for being the best Sex Goddess,
GM-Circe for the asian timezone events,
GM-Azote for being responsive to communites,
and as well as GM-Radiance, GM-Vanadis, GM-Aki, GM-Forge, and GM-Salt (which i never meet ><),
thanks again for all your dedications <3

Secondly, i would like to thanks everyone from my social Indonesian guild, Garuda Pancasila. even though im not very active in past few months for my own reasoning, you all are what made me feels like im in home =).

Also, everyone from umbala communites. esp to Flying Pancakes core woe groups, i has been doing WoE with y'all since the very first time i get into woe scene, even with so much fail at the start, we succeeded and had so much fun!

thanks also everyone from opposite woe guild. Behemoth, Ordo, Robot, AFK, FnP for making last few WoE a very interesting battlefields!
(i also would like to apologize right now to Lenala especially, you have been my target of bombs whenever i spot you.. although i never really spoke to you or anything, my only reason to have any hate towards you was because of your curly hair.. it was kinda disturbing for me /sobIcon_wink

As well as, Everyone in Hugel communites. thanks for accepting my noobness and helping me out with stuff, i wouldnt go this far without y'all. very much appreciated for the experience.

im not going to write a wall-of-text to everyone i know but please do know im going to miss you all, thanks for the support and the fun throughout 1year of my stay here Icon_smile

very special thanks to GM-Pandora for making everything smooth just now Kissy imma write my last review for the last time,

i bid ya all farewell. No1

long live Justin Bieber
[Image: Justin-Bieber-Favorite-Girl1-500x500.jpg]
Justin Drew Bieber ranks 3rd on the zeny control panel list as of this post's time of writing. You actually did it. LOL.

You will be soooooo very sorely missed, Chard. Icon_sad Sad to see you go, but happy to know you're up to better and brighter things. Good luck in life! Icon_biggrin

P.S. My brother still loves you.
Live long & prosper.
Kill Bieber......
What MCJ said.
u forgot to say thx to the umbala vilager!!
Hiroishime Wrote:thanks also everyone from opposite woe guild. Behemoth, Ordo, Robot, AFK, FnP for making last few WoE a very interesting battlefields!
(i also would like to apologize right now to Lenala especially, you have been my target of bombs whenever i spot you.. although i never really spoke to you or anything, my only reason to have any hate towards you was because of your curly hair.. it was kinda disturbing for me /sobIcon_wink

Well...gee...if you'd have told me, I'd have changed my hair and you could have bombed someone else!!??And no apology is needed, you fighting your adversaries in WoE, I'd expect bombs and such.??But...to insult my hair???*sobs*

Anyway, thanks for the competition and the bombs, good luck to you in the future.
Goodbye and hope you will have alot of luck and happyness in your live even though i dont really know you exept for the times i've seen your clown in pront sometimes :<
Hiroishime Wrote:GM-Circe for the asian timezone events,

No1
pssh don't go you nab!! Laugh

-w-

PS: the onion owned bieber so badly it's just sad...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's