heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Not new.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
But hi.??Uh.??Maybe back on the forums. >_>

<_<

-steals away into the corner-
Weee, well good to see you and I hope that you are able to start playing again soon. *totally didn't get her re-interested a bit by talking to her on Yahoo...*
You shush, good sir. Nobody ever said that I lost interest; it's that I lost my ability to play to a foul beast: my computer! Oh, the damsel in distress is not a role I normally play, but how I play it now!

So yeah uh my computer is not smiling at me, and fortune does not seem to be smiling at either me or my computer. No real idea when I might be able to get back in-game, but maybe if I make fate laugh, I'll get a stroke of luck. Then I will earn a +10 Fortune Sword.

Kachow.

See you ladies and gents around the forum, in the meantime. Nice to be back to some degree.
welcome back malady No1 =DDD
Oh you.
Yay Malady \o/
Hay Malady. <3 I missed you.
Great to see you back Malady. More Werewolf please. <3
SUP SEXY

my RO experience has been the lesser without you to lesbian it up with. at least we have the forums and MSN now.
Mallyyyyyyyyyyy we need to spark up zee werewolf again with the epicness Icon_razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's