heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LF>Guild AGAIN ;-;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yep, that time again, I'm looking for a guild.
I know most of you know who the hell I am, but for those of you who don't here's a bit of background on me.

I'm Danielle, and I'm turning 24 years old next month.??I've been playing this stupid game since RO Beta.??I flipped in and out of servers for awhile, this server being my third server I play longer than a year on.??I have also been on this server since June 2007, meaning yes, I am over three years old on the server.??With this three years I have accumulated massive amounts of experience and l33t gears.??Can you have any of it you ask???Most likely not will be your answer, I am a terrible hoarder of my stash.

I will list now what I am looking for in my guild, my expectations have changed drastically since I first joined the server.??Do not fret over what I have accomplished or how much gear I have.??I barely have the time to play nearly as much as I use to.??

1. I do not want to be forced to WoE: if you require I must WoE with your guild do not even bother to ask me to join.??I will POSSIBLY WoE but I don't want required attendance of "come at least X times a week/month/etc."??I put my real life commitments above this game, the end.??Oh yah, let's add in here that I do not want to be your guild farming slave either, so back off if that's a requirement instead to keep my butt in your guild if I can't WoE.

2. Talk: I require my guild members to entertain me.??Meaning if people are around, they chat at least a little.??Even if I should not be contributing to the conversation much, I enjoy reading what people chat about.

3. Do Cool Stuff: Meaning....partying out of Nameless and Thors mostly.??MvPing is pretty badass too.??Any other events such as DB/BB, roleplaying, or contests or whatever your guild does also fulfills this requirement.

4. Active during when I play: Yah, I play during mornings and early afternoons.??This is generally around 9AM-3PM.??I probably am not on that entire time most days, but those times are the ones I'll be most likely logging in at. Oh tacking on I can play at night but I prefer only to do that if something is planned out then for mvping or partying or something.

Anyway, don't go advertising at me to simply join X guild.??Tell me what really makes your guild stick out from the crowd!??I'll be giving guilds a two week trial period or so after I join.??I do not care if your guild is as old as the server or if you just got made two days ago, I'm willing to give your guild a shot if you believe it can meet my requirements.
Characters: I will list major characters that I own and their levels.??
  • Aaronock: 99/70 Prof int/dex build
  • Ezekiel Stalker: 99/69 Stalker dagger gank build
  • Maxwell Maximillion: 97/66 Lord Knight str/vit BB build
  • Gale Cyrus: 7x/4x Ele Sword Stalker
  • Miss Kittypuff: 95/63 High Priest Full Support int/dex/vit
  • Jelly Pie: 74/4x Gypsy She's a whore whose a crappy AV build to level up at this time.

Experience: I have experience playing against several mvp's, and partying in several locations.??I will list all major MvP's I have been in a party to help kill at least once.
  • Thanatos
  • Valkyrie Randgris
  • Ifrit
  • Beelzebub
  • Nidhoggur
  • Hardrock Mammoth
  • Tendrillion
  • Satan Morroc

Guilds I'm currently trying out/staying in: I like Ezekiel in HCF, fun group, fits my desires of what I expect when I play.??I'll be sticking around there with him for longer.??Leaving Gale in FoH for now too while I level him, don't really mind him there.

So looking for more guilds to try out for two weeks atm.

Previous Guild Tryouts:
  • AFK
  • Happy Child Foundation
  • Fires of Heaven
Aaronock Wrote:2. I require my guild members to entertain me. In bed.

Fixed.
No baby, I only am entertained in bed by my boyfriend.
Oh woops that's probably grounds for a TMI. ;D
Icon_cry I'll miss you leaving! Don't really blame ya though zzzz...

Quote:
  • Thanatos
  • Valkyrie Randgris
  • Ifrit
  • Beelzebub
  • Nidhoggur
  • Hardrock Mammoth
  • Tendrillion

Shouldn't SM be in that list =o?
Oh yah, I knew I was missing one somewhere there Tul!
Dude start your own social guild. You have grown a following so i'm sure it would be great and you would have a lot of members.
I've lead both a WoE and a Non-WoE guild, I don't have the time+passion necessary to build members anymore, otherwise I'd consider it.
In that case I recommend FoH.
Join behe. The only reason you need is the fact I said it (:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's