heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greetings from Florida!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heya guys! How its going? xD Im currently in Miami Ok omgomgomg! Im taking a little holiday xD Evil

A very nice place here eheheh, the sun, the sea, the beaches, the american food (lol)... *_*

So, take care guys, lets see you ingame after 24 nov! No1No1
Hot chicks *_*?
Pics or it didn't happen.
Roger...Miami is where I LIVE LOL o/ We're neighbors for 2 weeks!!

Make sure you check out the beaches at Collins Ave in Miami Beach, and Biscayne Bay. There are a lot of friggin' sweet malls here too. (google is your pal!)

I'd go meet you but I don't have a car and my parents would slap me across the head if I asked =o!
Welcome to Miami! Enjoy the Hep C.
yay Tulwar! well, youre so far to be in a zone not served by any public transportation ? =o
Im in an apartment at Miami Downtown, facing the bay *_* the view every morning is awsome xD

I went to Bayside marketplace and i saw theres a Hard Rock!!! One of these evenings i must go there xD

Yeah, a must-visit place i have on my plans are Miami beaches, i just need to check what bus i have to take to go there cuz i didnt rent a car (with metromover and bus routes i can go like everywhere I think). Collins avenue of South Beach right?
Ah, I'll go to see the everglades too while im here.

Yesterday I went to see the Cirque du Soleil show *_* simply fantastic...

@Ultima_Pi: heh, I want post some pics but i can only write something on forum with the computer of a friend xD when i came back to Italy I'll post some nice photos /no1
Roger there are a few things you must do while in Florida if you can. Try alligator tail and frog legs. From what I remember they both taste like chicken.

Find a place that'll let you hold or pet a baby alligator too. Also get some saltwater taffy and some authentic Mexican food.
Antimind Wrote:Try alligator tail and frog legs.

QFT
Miami is over rated.... Go to some other beach no one has heard about.
Mexican food: done.
Photo holding two 50cm gators: done

Yeah I know like frogs, snakes, etc, taste like chicken xD But i wont eat alligators, imma by their side xD (at least 'till maybe im lost in a certain swamp and im near death by hungry, lol)

@Cobbinator92: im here in Miami as guest of a friend of mine :/ho:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's