heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Good way to earn cash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's a good way to earn zeny? I just started out and only have a lvl 34 thief with only npc items. Any ideas?
Kill monsters. Sell loot.
I thought that I wrote a reasonable guide on zeny... where did it go =0
Make a merchant with lvl 10 overcharge to sell ur loots....

Sleepers are still a decent source of zeny, easily ~7.7m per hour or so.

Geffenia is my fav, a geared Sniper is easily able to go and make ~10m+ zeny per hour just from the rings there off of incubus/succubus, among other classes. Along with receiving Blue Potions/ Mastelas from them. also makea few +10 violins can be sold for some money too.....

and if ur rich u can farm Labirynth 3 with a LK + infirt rings
Pretty much just farming, which will earn you money and exp. Namine's guide is an excellent list of tips and places to farm, so check those out.

My personal favorite is Moscovia, but don't go very deep into it until you're a bit of a higher level.
shuning Wrote:Make a merchant with lvl 10 overcharge to sell ur loots....

Sleepers are still a decent source of zeny, easily ~7.7m per hour or so.

Geffenia is my fav, a geared Sniper is easily able to go and make ~10m+ zeny per hour just from the rings there off of incubus/succubus, among other classes. Along with receiving Blue Potions/ Mastelas from them. also makea few +10 violins can be sold for some money too.....

and if ur rich u can farm Labirynth 3 with a LK + infirt rings

My response to this...
Babolat3216 Wrote: I just started out and only have a lvl 34 thief with only npc items. Any ideas?
if u noticed mine was a step by step guide....
1. make a merchant with OC lvl 10 ( how hard is that? )
2. make a monk for sleeper ( perfect nxt step )
3. sniper in geffenina...
4. LK in Labirynth 3
It really doesn't fit his schedule that he wants to play a thief, and he's struggling needing a bit of advice to get to even 2-1/2-2, what makes it so making a monk for sleeper will be so easy to just jump to that step that way? =/

Thief probably best to stick with wolf at that level. If very desperate for cash, aim for muka/desert wolf. Personally, just live by scraping by until lv 70 at least, as everything before that you really don't have much efficient method for farming. There's also the guide that's linked by Matrim to help you as well for general advice not specific to particular characters.
I wanted to try Moscovia, but I think it has something involving 65k, and i don't even have half of it lol. How do I get there?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's