heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hellluuu ~ :]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salutations ~

My name is Justin!
I am a newcomer of heRO.
I have seen this server before and I have been trying to get away from iRO for quite a bit, so I found out about this server!
I really love it's concept and I really do hope I make tons of friends and have a great time. I hope that I won't be the one that annoys everyone, continuously asking, what is this and what is that. Of course, that's bound to happen d:
I am quite an open and zealous person, so please do talk PM me if you want, I will strike a conversation, and I can be your crying shoulder if need be!

Thanks!
Welcome!!♥

How long were you on iRO? I'm also an iRO refugee, you could say.
Hi and welcome to the server :3
Your biggest guides will be the Hero Wiki and well you know the other basic sites for the guides i think xD

I hope you will have a great time on this server :3
Thankss :]
@Mulberry - Early Beta, but then I stopped, then came back after transcendaent were introduced and played since.
@Kittie - Thanks Icon_razz yeahhh I'm a big RO nerd xD, I know most of them. I hope I do enjoy this serverr!
welcome to HeRO!

custom info etc are in the forums and wiki and most ppl on main should be quite open to discussion for most stuff. Hope you get to make lots of friends Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's