heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi and bye?..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I started playing heRO about 3 months ago. I just spend 30 days away from home... and returned to find my friend banned for botting (what an idiot <_<)

Anyway... I started playing because he played... and am now trying to decide if I should stay or go...

I got's me a priest and tk, both about level 80 something <_<

I will prolly be playing a bit over the next few weeks while I decide whether or not to play without my (dumb) friend...

So hi, because I never posted here ^_^ and possibly bye...
I would hope your friend's dumb decision wouldn't take you away from our community, but that's up to you. Either way, welcome belatedly.♥
Oh boo T_T

I just noticed he borrowed my anniversary backpack and party hat when he got banned T_T
awww, hope you stay even without your friend Ok

-w-
I think I'ma stick around for a week or two at least...

It's sorta an issue he has <_<??If a game isn't easy, he fits about it.??If he shows any sign of having a tough fight, he quits....??I've played TONS of games after he quits...

What makes this different is that I only played RO b/c I wanted to be a ranker tk and the ToH looked REALLY amazing.??I am a pretty dedicated player, so I still want to do these things, even without him.??But once I've done each of those (prolly won't be powerful enough for THIS toh, but should be good for next month) it will be a different story...

Then it will depend on the friends I've made on the way.

Sucks I'm missing my backpack now... it was way cute. The Marin one. How much is one of those on the market?
Reference URL's