heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: B> Kill counts and emp breaker in woe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to know who gets the most kills and who are the ones who actually break emps in woe. Anyone have an opinion on this?
Unnecessary but fun!
Lets have more ego boosting Please!!! I actually do like the idea and if they can put it in they should!
Q-Q but how will we keep secret our ninja breakers!
Yes please. This is easy to implement and it encourages people to compete with their buddies for kills in war *o* More challenge = more fun.

Really something neat to look into to try and add points to the woe scene here.

And if the issue rises that 'oh well everyone on the server will know who's breaking' PUH-LEAZEEE. Every half-arsed guild on heRO knows who the emp breakers are. Even a freshly named sinx doesn't last long with his breaking powers as a secret.

I support this idea for a more fun WoE.
I support this idea as well.
Yes please, and the implementation of

"You killed NAME" appearing in your chatbox would be nice too
This has been brought up before. I'm for it but some people seem to think that everyone else doesnt realise that theyre good emp breakers so they want it a secret!
Payon Castle has been taken by [PermaNovice] of the [Guild] guild.

You killed [Nohbody] of the [Microsoft Error] Guild.

My question tho, regards those points.??Would this turn into one of those reward systems that allow you to spend points like some of the other more WoE/PVP based servers have? Like say you??got 1562 Points from Precasting in pront all WoE,??because they're magic is hitting everything that walks in the door, and probably killing most, they could spend like??200 of those for useless but cute hats,??some of the lower ranking castle drop gears like Chain mail[1] and stuff of that nature. or Is this purely for bragging rights?

Also, There would be no love for supportive classes in this system. Loki's veil and the traps killed them, but the Storm gust did the damage that dealt the death blow. No love for the clown/gypsy and Trapper that went to make that effort worth it. That sorta doesn't do anything for my preferred style of playing which is generally just to heckle and annoy, and try to slow stuff down with statuses and Possibly broken equips.
Purely for bragging rights, imo.

I'd like to see my name up there, Kiaro has broken emps before!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's