heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Q>Infiltrator + Hydra Card / Skeleton Worker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Does Infiltrator [1] Stack with the option of the hydra card?

2. Is it better if i put skeleton worker card instead of a hydra?

I would like to know some of your opinions on this matter specially on the no.1 question...thanks in advance
It should stack, yes.

Personally I would use the hydra card, since skeleton worker has that size restriction. I mean, most if not all demi-humans are medium sized, but you never know. Plus the damage is 5% higher for hydra.
Hydra stacks, so it becomes 70% demihuman.

Skeleton Worker acts as a different mob, so if you're hitting Rachel Demihumans (or nonpeco-riders in WoE), that would be better.
Thank you very much!!
Wouldn't the same thing from this: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=17073 Apply?

The Infiltrator takes 50% from raw and then the Hydra does 20% from Raw and adds them together?

Its the same effect. Same script from what I saw. So wouldn't the effect be the same?
Yes the effect is the same, so they add up. Because it adds up, while skeleton worker counts as a different effect, it'll be as Jen said that normally skeleton worker is the superior choice. However, skeleton worker doesn't apply to peco riders in heRO as they are large, most people stick with hydra anyway for the generality to hit peco riders.
Reference URL's