heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Um, I know that it is illegal and all to offer real cash for items in game, but does this apply to other services not involved in the game?

For example, let us say we opened an cookie shop. I make cookies, and am willing to deliver them. I have two prices, one for real money and one for zeny. Would it be illegal to say you took real money in this case? Or does this only apply if its items within heRO?
I get em for free right? ;D
Maybe, only if you come over.
But seriously, awaiting GM response to this sort of thing. xD
Seriously GM's, I'm still curious.
Is the selling of other services Non-RO related for money allowed on the server or not?

I'm curious seriously because I considered saying I would do commissions for people for money but I want to make sure I don't get in trouble first if I set up a post about it. <_>
Erm.. well of course you can sell whatever non-ro item you want outside of the forum/game (that's your business).

As for in the game/forum, no sorry selling anything for real money will not be allowed. Trading cookies for items or drawing for zeny sounds ok to me at present, it's not currently against the rules.
Yah thanks, I wanted to make sure it was okay or not on the forum.
And of course anything I do out of game is my business. Icon_razz
Thanks a lot for answering. :D
Reference URL's