heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Leveling Compendium 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
shouldent it be....
Levels 15 - 60
Muka

Since muka gives more exp than basicly anything in the lower levels (ie.wolves and are harder to kill and give less IIRC)
and All clases could pump stats into str / agi and then reset at 40... for free.

And you can sell cactus needles / empty bottles for money....

Just imo.
Muka doesn't have the same easy mob-ability though =o
i think Mukas fit better for agi types that can't mob in default to begin with, such as battle acolytes and throwing ninjas.
Throwing ninjas can advance to geographers too, though it'll be extremely costy with fire kunais.
Just asking, this Leveling Guide only goes up to Level 45? Does this mean those monsters could be used to get to Level 99 or that a party would be a better option to get to?

Siromas are good around Level 60 for Wizards, with Lvl 10 Jupitel Thunder and enough INT to do at least 7000 damage with it. That's the only suggestion I can think of right now.

C-A
Just another place for lower-mid level archers. Parasites aren't bad exp as a stepping stone between Mukas/Floras and Geos/whatever you wanna mindlessly grind on. 5490 (7.23%) base, 7265 (8.04%) job w/out Buddy Beanie at level 48/38. Dragon Tails are annoying but slow and easily avoided with fly wings. And parasites don't have that nasty habit of healing everything in sight. They also give better loot than floras and geos, maybe even mi gaos. Just make sure you outrange which isn't really a problem.
If I'm not mistaken, HeRO has custom ammunition for gunslingers. So they can get fire bullets to speed the process of killing plants.
(06-03-2017 08:25 AM)Spire Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm not mistaken, HeRO has custom ammunition for gunslingers. So they can get fire bullets to speed the process of killing plants.

Yes, here on heRO you can buy custom elemental bullets so you could definitely do just that.
(06-03-2017 08:25 AM)Spire Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm not mistaken, HeRO has custom ammunition for gunslingers. So they can get fire bullets to speed the process of killing plants.

At the time this guide was written, I think they only had Silvers, Bloody Shells and bullets. Since then, a great deal has been added/changed. Keep in mind before Viridithon's post, it's been like 4 years since a post was added.

I tend to go more for a quicker leveling method with my archers. I pump as much dex as I can, and go right for Double Strafe. I like Orc Ladies, they give decent OC loots and are easy to OHKO with fire arrows. Going from the 20's right up to the mid 40s pretty dang quick.

Admittedly, from there, I have a comp bow carded specifically for Brutes that are Wind and Medium sized so they can get into the hill wind groove pretty early. (The comp bow is lighter than earthen, though earthen would be easier to acquire than all those cards.)
Oh this guide needs major revamp period but so many stuff changed that I don't even know where to start x__x
(06-04-2017 12:15 AM)Namine Wrote: [ -> ]Oh this guide needs major revamp period but so many stuff changed that I don't even know where to start x__x

We could come together as a server and write out the new information so you don't have to do it alone.

I'm assuming the main audience for this guide would be players who haven't played RO or HeRO before.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's