heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi everybody :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi im Mangosteen just call me mango xD, Im new to this server and it's seem to be a good one...finally no job changer :D Im very active and here some info about me

I live in Canada,Im 21 and my original language is french but i can speak english too xD

I'll be searching for a guild if anyone if interested in letting me in one cause i think the best way to make friend and talk or etc is to be in a guild :3 and if the guild use Vent or Skype it's even better xD cause i use those a lot

Well nice to meet you everyone and i hope to see you all in-game :D

My name in game is Mangosteen :3
Welcome to heRO!!♥ Be sure to check out the Wiki and read everything, it has a ton of useful information.
Thanks Icon_biggrin and ill be fine xD ive started playin RO 9 year ago so im not new :3 hope to see ya in game :D
Me too, I played since the iRO open beta!

But I mean, we have a ton of custom content that you might want to read about.
Welcome to heRO mango (mmm mango /rice)! and we hope you enjoy your stay here and have lots and lots of fun, all server-customs can be found here

Good Luck, Have Fun~
Welcome to the server! If you have any questions, feel free to @Main in game about it to see if you can get them answered. Ok
welcome to the server!

@main is an OK source of info, but you could always look up HeRO's wiki, RMS, doddler's, roratorio's calc, and other sites for info Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Hi welcome and have fun on the server Mango Icon_biggrin
If you got any questions or what so ever feel free to contact me :3
Reference URL's