heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi-oh!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pleasure to meet you all! I'll be playing on heRO from now on when I can on my breaks*. I look forward to getting to know everyone and having fun playing the game.

In game I'll be using two characters primarily. Corith (a wizard) and Alex Verus (planned priest, never played the class in the past so I'm not sure how well that will go.)

I guess that about covers it, now off to read the rules more in detail.

*(My school blocks most games including RO so I won't be able to play regularly until the summer.??Yay for infuriating proxy settings!)
Welcome to heRO Corith =D
Welcome to heRO, I hope you enjoy it!!♥ Be sure to check out our wiki~
Back at my old school they had a stupid proxy set up but we used Chinese google and it let us through for some reason. See if that works and then just use google translator.
Nero: Thanks!
Mulberry: Thanks and especially for the tip on the wiki. It came in handy!

Cobbinator92: Ahh if only that were the sole problem. The proxy blocks me, but they also have the ports the game uses closed. -_- If I had the right equipment I could bypass it with a phone...but it's probably better not to do that this close to finals anyway. xD

Thanks though!
welcome to HeRO!

dun wurry, i can't login due to proxy restrictions in my office too Cry

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
welcome and have fun :3
Reference URL's