heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Damp Card Albums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Coming back from a break and all, I was throughly confused when I saw Damp Card Albums at a GM Shop in a novice event. Then I heard that they've replaced OCAs in fishing (ahh the memories Cry ).

So I checked the heRO wiki and did some searches on the forums, and I can't find any info on exactly how DCAs differ from OCAs.

Is there any concrete information about DCAs available? Can we get a list of the cards that come from DCAs, like RMS's list of OCA-able cards?

Thanks in advance for any help on this No1 Love
Now I completely forgot what I got in mine lol.??Let me look at what I have to see what sparks a memory.

EDIT: I believe the one I got was Snowier. Its the only out of place Card that I don't remember getting from a Monster/luck from GM hosted event.
Haven't compiled a full list yet, nor been handed one on what can be in DCA...sorry!

But feel free to pass me a list of cards you got, I'll start trying to put something together.
I can add a few we got from DCAs. FoH was spading them.
Next time I take my Blacksmithy fishing, I'll be sure to report what I get from the DCAs No1

(might not be for a while though)
Good idea, I will do the same, keep track of whatever I get from DCA's and then we all will slowly update the wiki.

Also, Naruhodo where's my money? (600k for the two pairs of Boots[1]) Don't make me get all Stewie on you!
Here, I still remember what I got from DCA last month.

Drop Card, Poring Card.

I know someone got Peco Peco Egg Card from DCA, too.
Damp OCA are by common knowledge a sort of "lesser OCA" since it doesn't drop all the cards that normal OCA drop, but a card list has not and will not be released by the GM team.

Players are free to make a Wiki list however, I'm sure lots of people would like that.
It's come to my attention that these DCA's seem to give "lesser" cards than an OCA would, i.e. hatter cards seem to come out at a 50% chance. I've fished up quite a few of them already and 4/8 have been hatters. xD I don't mind it, but it kinda feels like it killed the original fun you'd get from opening an OCA.. or maybe sparks it more by making you hope even more that you don't get a hatter card vs before where you simply wished you wouldn't get a useless card? I dunno.

My List so far: Poring x3, Snake, Rafflesia, Wanderer, Strouf, Penomena.
Considering you could get OCAs from simply clicking away on a button, not even working, I rather like the new DCAs :x
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's