heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Starting on the server after a long time alway from Rag.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey every one.I?m new on the server(start plaing tomorow)and I think is realy nice of you to create this "Introductions & Departures" section.
For sure it is important to welcome the newbies(me)^^and to say good bye to old buddies.

Hopefully I?ll become familiar with the forum?s rules and server?s traids soon. By joining this server I seek for improving my (awfull)Cry ragnarok skils and to enter in touch with diferent people.

p.s.I?m not always so formal like this^ and sorry the bad english (my native language is portuguese)

Almost forgot. wich class are the best to start with? Archer or Thief?

"C U Ragin"
both are pretty good low cost starters... I'd suggest archer though since it's higher end play has better ability to solo.

ps - I also started playing here after a few years of quitting ro. I'm really enjoying this server. The Trial of Heroes event is awesome, as are the wings you can earn from it ^_^

hope to see you 'round
Welcome to heRO, and welcome back to RO!! Be sure to read our Wiki, it has a lot of useful information. :>

As for starters I would suggest thief, because you can steal and basically get extra drops from that. But archer is good too, the only downside really is that they're glass cannons (they can dish out damage but not take it very well) and you have to buy arrows and whatnot. It's really up to you and your play style.
Yeeah... Oposite opinions. Archers are my favorite mmo class but I?ll stick with Thief though,cause I need a good money boost in the begining and after a while I can become the nasty Rougue Mad.

Copy skill is awsome also Icon_wink
Archers, because you can get to 99 Sniper in 2 days. Then the money really rolls in.
Navis Wrote:Archers, because you can get to 99 Sniper in 2 days. Then the money really rolls in.

Then make another one imo Icon_sad
2 days!!!!!!!! OMG Icon_suprised I just sucks on rag couse I would never expect to get max level that fast in a rate like this.

I can?t make my mind so I?ll "roll" anumber in any "random maker" site to decide.
welcome to HeRO!

what they said + dun wurry, everyone starts out as a newbie...

GL and HF!

-w-
So my final choice is archer. I?m going to create my char right now so wish me luck Icon_wink
Good luck! If you need any help, you're free to contact me.☆
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's