heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New to the server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone of heRO! My brother and I are gonna be playing here for a while (at least!), we've been looking for a good Low Rate, and this server right here looks pretty sweet Icon_smile

On a related topic, what's a good duo combo for leveling? We were thinking going Bard/Wizard, anyone else got a good one?

Also, happy late Thanksgiving!
Welcome and Bard and wizard is good because when you get to a higher lvl you will always have a bard and wiz for nameless.

On a seperate note, Make sure you two arn't afk if you guys are and a GM comes he will think you are botting because it shows up as the same Ip.
High ya, I hope you enjoy the server. About the wiz bard combo, a bard is useful for most classes, but another nice class to combo with a wiz is a swordsman type. The lurer uses a skill (me forgot) and that char mobs monsters, then the wiz casts a skill like Meteor Storm (in moscovia) and wam.
Welcome to heRO!!♥

That's a pretty good combination, I think it could fair well. Though personally I would want a spellcaster/healer and melee, it really depends on your playing styles.
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

nothing tops HP-sniper imho... fast, cheap (doesn't really require fancy gear to start out with), and darn powerful when equipped properly...

anyway, check out the wiki for customs info. GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to the server :3
Hope the two of you will ahve fun here :D

HP-Sniper combo is really nice for alot of things :3 (its my fav combo till now) Though priest matches good with alot of dmg classes, bard + wiz is also nice~

Good luck :D
Welcome to you and your brother! Icon_smile

There are a lot of good combination, priest + anything is usually good, devo crusader can be nice too with any damage dealer.

Have fun!
Reference URL's