heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Nobility Birthday, December 8th, 2010 at 2:00pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 4g4y1s.gif]
To all Heroes, you are formally invited to the the Birthday party of Baron Aaronock, on the 8th of December, on the year of 2010, at 2:00pm Est.

Events planned for Sir Aaronock's birthday party are as follows:
-Man Eater (Novice Event)
-Run Hydro Run
-PvP for Items
Nooooooooo you aren't suppose to spoil the surprise with the events!
Oh well, come to my b-day please folks, you are not required to hand me any presents! I just want the company.
i'll do my best to be there :D
Do you want your guest to arrive in any style/dress code ;3? (Silk wanted his folks to show up in tux & dresses for example)
Are late arrivals accepted? Not gonna be there till2:30 D:
Kittie Wrote:i'll do my best to be there :D
Do you want your guest to arrive in any style/dress code ;3? (Silk wanted his folks to show up in tux & dresses for example)

Nah, just wear your favorite hats and gears.
I'm not into that fancy schmacy stuff.

I wasn't born into nobility or really care about its formalities. Do what you need to do your job well is more important to me.
Hydro run better work this time :@
Happy Birthday Danielle!. And I'll be there for first event at least.
Kittie Wrote:i'll do my best to be there :D
XD I think you have me confused for someone else. Yeah, in my party people were supposed to come in formal wear, but that wasn't my idea.

And alas. D= I have plans to go out tomorrow. If those fail I'll attend though. If I don't make it, Happy Birthday~. <3
awww happy b-day aaron, sadly i don't think i could be up 2 AM coz i gotta work tomorrow Cry

anyway, hope you enjoy teh partayh!

-w-
whats 2pm EST time on server time?

And i hope this will be a blast =D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's