heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greetings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm new here, and am just now downloading the full installer, so I'm on the forums to pass some time while it downloads. I do know how to play RO, and when I get in, will be looking for a guild. Laugh Mainly because its no fun to level in this game without anyone to chat with.
Welcome to heRO! There are a few social guilds around if you're interested in that.

I also can't help but feel like your username here is a reference to the Kusabi from Fatal Frame II, but I may just be crazy. x3
Mulberry Wrote:Welcome to heRO! There are a few social guilds around if you're interested in that.

I also can't help but feel like your username here is a reference to the Kusabi from Fatal Frame II, but I may just be crazy. x3

Thanks for the welcome.

...And wow, someone who got my reference? Yay~ Icon_biggrin
Oh so it really is, cool!! I love Fatal Frame so much. <3
Mulberry Wrote:Oh so it really is, cool!! I love Fatal Frame so much. <3

Yeah, Fatal Frame is a great game. XD I love to bust it out even though I've beaten the game senseless. Just isn't stopping with how fun it is.
It's because new things happen like every time you play it! :D
Indeedy, they do.
Greetings. Welcome to the best of the best of the low-rates. Welcome to heRO. Be sure to read the rules and may you have fun in this server. No1
Thank you for the greeting.
welcome to HeRO!

+1 what those kind people said Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's