heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I'm looking for a guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I was playing with some random people I met, but they haven't been online for a while. I guess people come and go in the p.server business. I'm lonely now, and I need some people to play with, talk with, share stuff with, etc. I am on the west coast of the USA and I usually play at night, like right now.

The only thing that I'm really bringing to the table is -- guild emblems. Yeah, I can make almost anything. I have made over 500 emblems in my time as a emblem creator.

Characters:
Ocie - 71 - Rogue
Mercantile - 29 - Merchant

Who is willing to take me in?
Your welcome to Cronus Vanguards :D
We are a social guild.
Have a lot of active members.
Come to Elixir!!! (O 3 O)/
Lol we are allys anyway XDDD
Yeah XD
I'm interested in you. (especially in the graphic skills of you)

Could you kindly PM me no matter if you got a guild meanwhile or not? My IGN is Halimede.

Guildthread is here, if you are still looking for one.
Hello! You can be part of the Cronus Vanguards! It's a liberated social service guild. We'll be happy to have you if you wanna join! Well, good luck in choosing guild. Have fun always. :3
Hey there! If you're interested in WoE at all, feel free to look up someone from Behemoth to talk to. We're a WoE active guild, but we do a lot of other fun things as well. Stop by Izlude to chat with some of our members or ask for Amara on main (or PM me here) if you're interested in joining.
Join MINE, :o, My guild is only for the luls :D
Feel free to stop by Morroc and try out Fires Of Heaven.
Reference URL's