heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: RIP. XxMalicexX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.-
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Departure
? Have you ever feel something growing old? Like you want to let it go? Well, my mind told me to quit playing RO for good. Well, that also applies to playing other types of ragnarok. So, pretty much, I will be focusing more on my studies since I need to have good grades for college. Even though my heart tells me to play RO, my mind tells me NO. So, goodbye Hero and You surely became a part of my heart. *I forced myself not to cry, but this is too much*

I have been playing RO ever since it started and I've been playing hero for about 3 years. You might even say, "OMG I DONT KNOW YOU". Yeah, you might not know me since I wasn't really active on main. Haha. But few of you knows me. Icon_smile Amirite Dani? Remember Raine, the weakest sage ever. LOL

I will miss you all guys and by the time you read this post, I would probably uninstalled hero so that I wont be tempted to play this game anymore. BUT I WANT TO GO BACK, I just feel that ragnarok isn't as appealing to me as it did those past days. I do love to play ragnarok but I think it is time for me to let go and quit playing. Playing RO in general.

Apologies
? First of all, I will give my deepest apology to the GMs, because I quit.
? Next is I want to say sorry to those I've KSed at HWs! xD haha!
? Sorry to my guildies, for not personally saying to you guys that i Quit.
? Sorry to my friends, since I'll be quitting Icon_sad
? And lastly, SORRY STALKER FOR NOT BEING THE BEST SP BATT. Even though you are harsh as if you want to scrub my face on the floor. To be honest, I was hurt so bad, but oh well, past is past. So i forgive you Icon_smile

Gratitudes
? Thank you Miss Panda, for being the best and the sexiest GM ever! haha. I STILL WANT THOSE COOKIES D:
? Thank you GMs, for keeping the game in order and in balance :D
? Thank you dear friends for supporting me
? Thank you guildies, for everything
? Thank you main for the PC> and the LFP> haha!
? And thank you guys for having the patience to read this!

Epitaph
? What we had was perfect, what we had was true. I loved you completely and so did you. But what we had is now over, it?s all in the past. I just have to accept that some good things never last. Cry

[attachment=337]
"I WILL MISS THIS TYPE OF FUN!"
Farewell hero, I LOVE YOU :>
----------------------------------------------------------------------Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.Racs.-
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm surprised to see this, I am new but did have seen you in Prontera a couple of times ... Well, I can feel you. All the best in life ya! Icon_sad
GL and HF out there!
see you back soon Ok

-w-
@maha haha thanks Icon_wink i will. I promise :3
@dear well, i usually idle at prontera xD haha! Icon_smile) awww... i will miss the one i gave my angelic kiss to! x3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cry

i wil miss you, who has a love for gypsy's like me Cry
(though i do wish you best of luck <3 )
AAHHH NOOOWS RACS
Don't go, don't leave me , what do i have to do without you :O

NOOOOOOOWWWSSS
not good, please come back

And if you not return,
I hope you will get happy and and and .... more happy :D
@Kitte - awwww! Icon_sad there's gotta be another that loves gypsy! D: I WILL MISS YOUUU!! GYPSY MATE! xD well, at least you are now the sexiest gypsy in town! :D haha!
@Alex - well, you can still hunt like there is no tomorrow! xD haha! Icon_smile
besides, I am the only one gone :3 there are lots more in this world! :D haha!

PS. I MISS YOU MORE MY GUILDIES! D:
BYE VESCO
awww! D: BYE SPUZ! Icon_sad
What the heck Lieutenant!? Now I don't have anyone to give a good old spanking in the butt cheeks! T.T

Racs, you can still play hERO you know...as long as you know how to balance your time and your life. It's all about balancing man! Yin and Yang. If I can get high marks with my studies in college even though I'm still playing this old game, I know you can do it as well but..if you really wanna leave, I just wanna say best wishes to your studies and good luck in real life homeboy. Prepare thyself in college coz...COLLEGE = PAPERS, REPORTS, THESIS, PARTIES, DRINKS, GIRLS and MARS ATTACK LOOKING PROFS (Marsians). XD

Life > RO. Two thumbs up for that since RO can wait man! :3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's