heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Lvling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
To make it easier and other people to like this game u can make it easier to lvl or even set a job changer at all towns and if you have reached the required lvl you just go to the job changer and change job
Doing the job quests doesn't even take that long.
Plus you get free items that are sorta okayish for the second job change and if you went to job 50, can even pull up some really nice stuff (Bards can get a Harp[2] for example).
I smell a troll
I don't see a poll.
Rankin Wrote:I smell a troll

If its a troll its a crappy one. :>
provico Wrote:To make it easier and other people to like this game u can make it easier to lvl or even set a job changer at all towns and if you have reached the required lvl you just go to the job changer and change job

well if you dont like it here. Join a other server.

This server doesnt have a job npc. Also as stated above, the quests for jobs dont take that long.
You're playing the wrong game if you think taking a job change quest which is about an hour for the hardest ones is too long/hard.
Give the job change quests a chance, its not like they are asking you to give them 2mil zeny to change jobs.
job changing (except maybe the dancer quest, the tedious monk quest, or the just-annoying sage quest) is nowhere as painful as grinding brainlessly for hours on end. So if you can't spare 5 minutes to gather some stuff and change jobs, how will you ever get to 99/70?

perhaps other "faster-cycle" games or servers would suit you better...

-w-
Next suggestion: An NPC that rebirths you

Following suggestion: an NPC that automatically makes you max level.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's