heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: heRO Guilds.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, i have joined a few guilds since i joined this server a few weeks ago and when i talk to the recruiter i always ask one thing; Are you guys active within the guild or do you just all do ur own thing under an emblem?

And I tend to get the same awnser; Yeah! We always have fun and talk alot in the guild! We do tons of fun stuff!

But when I finally do join, its kind of silente and most of the people just totally ignore me untill they need something.

The reason i created this "QQ" thread is to ask, is there any guild out here that's active and has fun on a regular base? (WoE is a +) I'm kind of tired of joining a guild only to be bored as hell in the end...

I still have hopes Icon_razz
With a server this size, its often difficult to get a lot of people on all the time in any guild, no matter how big or how active. This is especially true during the holiday season, or finals season, one of which ended recently and the other that's just started. Most guilds are experiencing a bit of reduced activity that will pick up again after christmas.

That said, Behemoth is a pretty active guild. Are we chatty and out doing things all the time, no. Do we goof off and have fun pretty often, yep. If you're interested in trying us out, feel free to PM me, or ask for Amara on main. You can also stop by izlude and chat with some of our members if you like. Just a bit of a summary about us: We're a WoE active guild that's been around for over three years now. We've got an active group of people that are on quite a bit and we're a pretty fun group. I understand you might not believe that at this point and might want a trial run in guild to see for yourself. Look me up in game or PM me here if you want to learn more about us.
I know that asking for a guild with people on 24/7 is much to ask, but what I notice in the guild i have been in so far, is that A; there's not many people on and B; If they are, for some reason they kind of ignore new people. They stay in their clicks. Which is understandable in some way, but its not nice that when ur new to a guild, you are still as bored and as "alone" as you were before the guild.

I will see if I can contact some of the Behemoth members after christmas.
Ask them if they accept non-woe active people too marty! Icon_razz
I feel that a lot of people play during nighttime (EST), thus screwing over us daytime players.
Ultima_Pi Wrote:I feel that a lot of people play during nighttime (EST), thus screwing over us daytime players.

Sounds horribly accurate.
Best bet if you're a daytime server player is to join an Asian or European based guild that can kinda speak english to you. Icon_razz
Aaronock Wrote:
Ultima_Pi Wrote:I feel that a lot of people play during nighttime (EST), thus screwing over us daytime players.

Sounds horribly accurate.
Best bet if you're a daytime server player is to join an Asian or European based guild that can kinda speak english to you. Icon_razz

What she said. Being in a different timezone will affect the perspective of someone on how active a guild really is.
Sorry but let's be realistic, most guilds if not all of them have poor to no guild activities. It's not only time zone issues, most people who play this server prefer sitting on their ass and talking in pront or farming solo over doing parties (at least parties other then nameless) or high end mvping.

The only guild I'd say has been doing it for a consistent amount of time would be Ordo, I can admit I see them doing parties together rather often.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo :@

Also, if you still have hope, do not turn your hopes toward woe because it's rather boring lately.
Doesnt matter how social a guild is. Newcomers have to prove themself. Thats something realistic and understandable.

Sorry for being busy during the day! Icon_sad (EST)
Besides the nightcrowd is where its at, especially a few years back when i played more in general, it was quite fun.

Also @ Youri, most people farm and train solo because its more effective, that being done most people dont know how to actually work together in a party and such and thats why you get parties that need 3 HP's for Nameless. You only really need a group of players to work together if youre doing a high end dungeon or high end MVPing. Even then some of the high end dungeons are solo-able in certain aspects, like Thors.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's