heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: *insert a cliché title here*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello... so, I think I played this server before, a long time ago, in a far, far away galaxy....Laugh

But I don't remember my chars name, and I don't remember anyone. so this is a brand new start, and I'm Magnus(not my real name).

Basically I play RO for like.. 6 years. Obviously, not six full years, haha.

So, hello, I like a good ol' roleplaying(the main reason to play Ragnar?k), and gather new friends.

So... let's rock!Icon_twisted
*insert a clich? welcome message here*
nomnom a roleplayer?! must get into contact in-game man, i needs me more of that.

say hi, heRO! o/
@Incarn o/
I think my message will be late... things aren't going as planned, so I may take a while to play :/
*insert MY cliche welcome message* Laugh

anyway... DoTA?

-w-
DoTA is good. I personally prefer W3 itself.

I hope you're talking about the 'game', not the song by Basshunter !
I echo Incarn's welcome. Our guild loves to do rp events like Werewolf. And we're friendly.
Maybe if your guild doesn't care about me sitting and chatting instead of leveling when I become friends with it, if you want, I would be glad to join (:
'course not.. the song is meh...

skewer really got magnus going imo... previously he's kinda half-half between tank/opener so you either waste 2k on a dagger or save up for more hp...

-w-
Reference URL's