heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Problem with the new v4p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the new v4p a couple of minutes ago and I have little issues with it. It appears as a completely blank item in my inventory and if I try to put it on, my client crashes (no error, it just directly closes). I checked my sakray, it's already updated and so is my hero client so I'm wondering how this problem could be fixed.
Has it even been released? Could be that there was no item set yet and you got a blank script?
Mine works fine, have you tried a reinstall?
Gojira Wrote:I got the new v4p a couple of minutes ago and I have little issues with it. It appears as a completely blank item in my inventory and if I try to put it on, my client crashes (no error, it just directly closes). I checked my sakray, it's already updated and so is my hero client so I'm wondering how this problem could be fixed.

We use ragray rather than sakray these days, maybe the problem is that your install is so old that you still have sakray. A reinstall using the latest installer would be worth trying.
Same problem as AMJ, except mine shows the error pop-up window.

I'll get to try re-installing tomorrow or during the week. Although the 2% resist is nice for WoE
Yeah I have such an old install that I have Sakray... Same problem as AMJ. Re-DLing the full installer.
Reference URL's