heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: 'ello (:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! I'm a 17 year old vietnamese girl living in Sweden who's name is Therese.

I'm coming from another server, which means that I'm not totally clueless about how to play/what to do but I can't say that I'm pro at this game either. So If anyone wants to help me and even become my friend/tutor just PM me or something. :D

My current main character is: Effin Therese - Novice 8/6

Hope to see y'all in game :D
Hey, welcome to heRO. :3 Once you've been here a while you'll realize it really is the best private server RO has to offer~. <3
Welcome~
OH MY SATAN
Sweden ._.
Well, I play for like 6 years, but I didn't play(before heRO) for like 7 months.

And I'm still on a low level on heRO, one battleforger(still merchant :/) and another hunter.
If you want, in 3 days we can party, 'cause I'm travelling right now D:
Are you from Sweden too? o;
Magnus Thorvaldsson. (:

And thanks for the greetings btw. (:
Welcome to the server, I hope to fight you in PvP one day.
Welcome to Hero. Feel free to drop by Morroc and meet me & my guild, Fires Of Heaven.
realisera Wrote:Are you from Sweden too? o;
Magnus Thorvaldsson. (:

I'm very unhappy to say: I'm not from Sweden, neither from Scandinavia.
Cry

I'm from a warmer place, Brazil. But I'm at South Brazil, so it's a quite cold too. Icon_biggrin
But live in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Iceland or maybe Germany, and learning it's language, is a dream that I'll work hard to become true :D
Cobbinator92 Wrote:Welcome to the server, I hope to fight you in PvP one day.

Hahahah, I'm not much of a PvPer... I like WoE and Battlegrounds more. I don't know if you've got BG here though.
Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:Welcome to Hero. Feel free to drop by Morroc and meet me & my guild, Fires Of Heaven.

Well, I'm still leveling and trying to adapt to this server. I'm from a high rate server which means that everything is like x100 easier. :< I don't know what to do here on this server. XD
Magnus Wrote:
realisera Wrote:Are you from Sweden too? o;
Magnus Thorvaldsson. (:

I'm very unhappy to say: I'm not from Sweden, neither from Scandinavia.
Cry

I'm from a warmer place, Brazil. But I'm at South Brazil, so it's a quite cold too. Icon_biggrin
But live in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Iceland or maybe Germany, and learning it's language, is a dream that I'll work hard to become true :D

I envy you D: I want to live in in South America where it's hot too! I freaking hate the snow and the cold. -.-
Why'd you want to move here?
For the reason you hate xD
And obviously, the musical background.

I got home, if you wanna party, just tell us.
And Matrim's guild is not a "FullWoE" that only gets in who is 99/70 full+10.
For the short time I joined, I can say is a very good and friendly one!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's