heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ~Bye now~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gonna be not on heRO anymore or for quite a while, need to catch up in school and other life stuffs.

Hope yall have a great 2011 on heRO!

And Good luck Behemoth hang on that castle tight Icon_wink

I am officially leaving heRO now and have no intentions of returning. Though i have various things i wanted to accomplish but didnt get the chance like 99ing my super baby (let alone my sniper LOL) and figuring out how to use pictures in your signiture (Yea im that noob.).The reason i am leaving is just simply because i get no joy or fun from playing RO now, it simply bores me. But i thank you all for giving me a kind an great community for me to play and i really appreciate it alot! As well i would like to thank Lenala and her guild Behemoth for giving me my first and best WoE experience i've had on RO. Lastly i would like to thanks the GM for always doing there best on keeping the server bot/cheater free and supplying the server with various and fun events (my favorite event was werewolf =D).

Good Luck GM team and heROes!!
Take care Nero.
See ya! good luck irl <3
Nero Wrote:Gonna be not on heRO anymore or for quite a while, need to catch up in school and other life stuffs.

Hope yall have a great 2011 on heRO!

And Good luck Behemoth hang on that castle tight Icon_wink

.................no comment....wow it feels bad not having any guild pride anymore

anyway goodbye nero.
ciao!
(he'll be back soon enough)

-w-
Dawwww, well best of luck to you buddy! I know you can do it. Now focus on what you need to do and don't look back (mostly) til it's done!
GL! You won't regret focusing on school =D
Left heRO now.
You'll indeed be missed. Good luck in life Icon_smile
Good luck in life! Icon_biggrin You will be missed. It was great knowing you, you were always a really nice person.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's