heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hiya~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hiya I'm new here of course since I'm currently downloading this slowly.... Not for sure when it will be done Goggle Chromes Download says that it will be three hours for this to go all the way threw...But Kalain refferred me here...>//< For more than one reason... I have... a dept to him... and a love for him...>//< So I thought I'd try the game he enjoys so much ^.^ Um...Thats about it that i can think of for now... I hope to see you all in game and I hope I don't lag out too much ^.^ And hopefully I can keep my internet up and running for a long time to keep playing this ^.^...
H-hey you didn't need to make it quite so deep! ^///^ *AHEM* But yes everyone this is a dear friend of mine, so do please give her a warm welcome and help her out as best you can.

^_^;; Oh Alexis you are so sweet, ha ha. So yes everyone she is no noob to games but is to RO..so be patient with her..you were all like her once. ~_^

Welcome Alexis. *hugs* Hopefully you will enjoy this as much as I do (or more!)
welcome to heRO. You'll love it here!
Yay for help? Currently Kalain is being so nice to help me with the download process and help speed along the time with helping me choose a class and everything ^.^ And then afterwords i'll be able to play with everyone. I'm sure I'll love it here.
Thank you!
Oh yay, are you going to be in Fires of Heavens then with Kal?
If so, I'll probably meet you within the near future I'm sure. ;O

Hope you have fun, if you need RO help just ask.
Kind of refreshing to see a few totally new players to the RO game lately! Welcome Icon_smile
Poor girl, starting RO with FoH Icon_razz

Anyway, welcome :3
Make yourself at home, any questions, just ask! Also, if you need a leveling companion, I'll be glad to go with you, as I have a lot of low-level characters Icon_razz
Magnus, my fiancee has started RO with FoH and she's doing just fine. Icon_wink
Like you said, your fiancee. xD
Just kidding :D
If I had a guild like that back before when I started, I was going to play without stopping many times, like I did D:
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

tee hee you're a lucky bloke Kalain No1

well anyway, you show her the ropes. GL and HF you two!

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's