heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Whats new on RagOnline?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings.

Well, here's a little introduction... I used to play Ragnarok about the time when the official Beta was up and free to play.. but after a few months it turned to p2p.. so I switch to a free server from Argentina.. and then switched to another at spain.. etc..

Anyways.. years passed and I started playing other stuff like Lineage2 and World of warcraft ('till wrath of the lich king).. the later being my last MMO..

Right now I have no time to actually make the money expense worth to keep playing WoW.. so I currently just play Starcraft... but I found this RO server thanks to a facebook ad.. so Here I am.. willing to give it a try once again and see what's new about ragnarok, and see how much has it changed..

A couple of questions though, is this server worth playing for the long hawl? like.. do you guys have "resets" often? it's just that I learned to hate free servers.. since they used to update the server's version every 6 months or so.. and all the game progress, characters, equipment, etc would end up being lost... and there we go again start killing porings at lvl1.. it was so dissapointing...

I'm looking for something steady and reliable for the long run.. is this the right place for me?
I hope so.

Thanks in advance.
My regards from M?xico.
Welcome.

To answer your main question, the server has been up for almost 5 and a half years now without a single reset or wipe. Icon_smile
Awesome =)
I haven't decided yet what class am I making.. I need to catch up on all the new builds and card choices for prety much everything.. but soon I'll get started Icon_razz

Thanks for the fast reply mate!
Welcome to Hero.
Welcome!
welcome! o/
i've been here for 8 months already and the only wipe that happened is the one i did on myself, ha3...
Anyway, the server has lots of customs, so you might wanna check the wiki and forums out often.
Good luck and have fun! o/
welcome to HeRO!

basically what Circe said + all the stuff you can find in the forums and wiki. I've personally been here for 2+ years, you know you've come to the right place for a long term gaming experience Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to heRO!!

Pirexian Wrote:Awesome =)
I haven't decided yet what class am I making.. I need to catch up on all the new builds and card choices for prety much everything.. but soon I'll get started Icon_razz

Thanks for the fast reply mate!

Make sure you don't pay attention to places that follow Renewal formulas, like the current pages of iRO Wiki. We don't operate on RE, so those builds and gears would work completely differently. They do have an archive though, that has all their pre-Renewal pages. :>
If you're outdated on RO, or have some questions, etc, be sure to check my topic, lots of information, for new, and even old players! Icon_biggrin
Welcome and have fun :3
Rest has been said by others ;3
Reference URL's