heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A> life size heRO backpack (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://img706.imageshack.us/i/063ct.jpg/

Life size heRO backpack. Please note it does not add 200 pounds to wieght limit. It is usable, fully lined and ready to ship after the auction. I will pay shipping and send it directly to you. Auction will end on Friday at 10 pm server time.

PM LillithSkelly in game for more info.
That. Is. AWESOME! ^_^ Do please give details, starting bid, automatic selling price (if any), ending date, wishlist, minimum bid increase..etc. This is quite sweet and I hope it goes for a high price!
SB 5 mil
IB 1 mil

Wishlist
Skeleton worker card
Earth Deleter card
Odins
Falcon Muffler

(I cant believe you made me think of stuff i want for this. Cuz I honestly have no idea.)

Ending date is Sunday January 23rd. There is no automatic sell.
It looks really cute, good luc kwith the auction! i hope it will make you rich xD
i personally have watched her put in alot of time and care making this thing, i hope this auction does good. and who knows she might end up making the advance one, or marin/poporings much later on.
luvs
Well I just wanted you to get the best deal that you can for this. *nod nod* I think you should extend it to a week or two longer and advertise in game via a Alt + # Macro so you can just hit them and easily do it throughout the day so that people can properly see it.

Oh, and have the picture of it be on the 1st posting so people see it easily! ^_^ Um..just ideas really, not meaning to tell you how to run things, just want to help.

That said.

I bid 5mil.

/no1 Keep'm coming, you know you want this to show it off!
Thank you for your suggestions. I will most definetly use them. That all being said. (yay a bid. lol. im such a dork)
it's cute :3
hopes holland is not to far to send it too Icon_razz

Bid: 6mil
Holland? I did not know/remembered that you lived all the way over there girl dude, dang! Ha ha.

Also Bid 7 mil. xD
girl o_o?
I know i swing both ways but since when is alex a girl xD?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's