heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Armaia Dinze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure how else to get a hold of you.??I still have your shield.??I've waited around, but it's 5:30am and I'm going to bed.??=p

I'll be back on tomorrow.??I'll only give the shield back to the Armaia Dinze char.??Otherwise I won't trust it's you.??Laugh
Split is luckily gone.

.. At least I hope so.
Split Ends just suddenly went poof a few months ago... I'd not heard from him since.
I was just partying with them. They let me borrow the shield to protect me from demi-humans. Worked like a charm, but then they brb'ed with out brb'ing. o.0
he's still around? He's a forum troll, but really no news from him for a long time.
You do know PMs exist right? (Because I really don't get why this in general)
Zaratus Wrote:Split is luckily gone.

.. At least I hope so.

They returned just to haunt you Aya. ;O
Gojira Wrote:You do know PMs exist right? (Because I really don't get why this in general)

Like I said in the OP, I don't know how else to get a hold of them.??The only name I know is the ign Armaia Dinze.

Kinda odd you all say they're a troll.??Last night was a succession of fail missions and not once then Armaia even get stressed.??We were all having great fun.??Ok

[EDIT]

I also find it funny that people are saying he's a troll when all of this speak about how unfortunate it is that they are back or how glad you are that they're gone is - in my book - trolling. No1
I was simply playing around, if the player in game was indeed Split Ends, they would probably find my post pretty funny I think. ;O

It wasn't correct to call them a troll, from my recollection they were really bad about being spammy on the forums for awhile, but kinda obviously isn't doing that now.
Reference URL's