heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Giving Away my Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry if I'm breaking any rules .-. Hasn't read them, tbh.

I'm giving away my EMPTY account, Seriously empty, cause i hasn't played this server at all. But here's the reason I'm giving it away: it has 279 vote points ._.

Just give me a reason to give it to you. If I'm breaking any server/forum rule, Moderator, feel free to delete this thread .-. Sorry
Otherwise you'll be considered a bigot to the autistic and/or ginger community???:D

Seriously, though.??What's a good reason to receive 279 vote points???I, of course, wouldn't be here if I didn't want to know.??Ok
You can give it to me because Whisper didn't call Dibs, you're not breaking any rules, and you can be sure I'll make good use of it Icon_razz
Whispers Wrote:What's a good reason to receive 279 vote points?
Not sure *Shrug* it should have been like 400 over vote points thought.. but has been slacking alot. It'd be obvious, if somewhere in the control panel it stats the Account creation date. cause i made that account like maybe.. 6months or so ago. xD

Here's a screen shot of it:
[Image: HeRO.jpg]
Oke goodbye D:
Well, I'm not sure what you're looking for in a reason to be given your account, but I'd sure appreciate having it. Ok

I haven't been around in forever, so I haven't voted in a while. I still have 68 points, though! :D

Umm... I can give you a sob story about how my parents are dead if that will sway the judgement in any way.
hello luvs i like the idea of this, and it seems to have a fair chance for any of us. so

i think you should give me the account, with all those sweet voting points on it. cause id make use of the account to have another @ater for the weapons i try to supply for the server. plus i have to vote only when my friend (on same internet as i) isnt in process of voting for points himself. i have spent most of my early years here, finding new folk as they come to the server and help get them started, slight gear tanking what ever it takes to help them see that heRO is the best server with some of the best folk. in hopes that i make new friends and that they stay. also like many folk with a kind heart i have very little to show for my time ive spent here, and all the mvps ive slaved for others, to just have them keep all drops. but since i just cant cutthroat folk i never get ahead. if i get this account i will not squander the points it has and choose wisely what i spend them on, and when i can vote on this ip, i will continue to make it grow. i think that if i get this account it will be a good thing to happen to me, fate saying karma has not forgotten all your work. and if i dont get this account then it wasnt meant to be. and my time will come later.

luvs
well said! +1 Fabre
I know someone who really deserves that account, You. Hero needs more players and losing a guy who votes so much is a waste imho. Give Hero a chance play for real, we have alot of good people and good players, sometimes we even have good people who are god players! (Icon_razz) And if staying is not an option then ...well....the hell do i know i ain't your moms.
In the case that you don't decide to stay, which would be a pretty cool thing considering the time you've already put towards the server without even playing it... Thinking

Anyways, if you don't stay I'd like to have it. Primarily for the item getting, money making, and perhaps giving the spares to what few people I consider pals around here.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's