heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pvp/Woe guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a gunslinger in leveling right now, and I wanted to see what guilds would allow me in when I was high enough to join.
If you want WoE guilds only 3 exist.

Behe, DoE, KoJ.
Then I guess I'm aiming at those three.
In my opinion, Go for DoE or Behe.

Sorry Rankin and Ange.
I'm gonna see first who actually posts here and wants me.
Why should he go for those Nikki? KoJ is a perfectly fine woe guild.
I doubt DoE will even think of recruiting a GS for WoE. =/
Knights of Justice is awesome, and we kick ass FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

we're currently the weakest WoE-oriented guild but we're getting better and dead set on improving both the guild and each other. like Bodom said we're perfectly fine, and i personally find more fun in joining a smaller guild and helping claw the way to the top.

if you want something that's already very well-established, go Behemoth because Desolation of Eden is strict on who gets in and like Aaron said I'm sure they probably won't want a gunslinger

anyways the guild leaders for KoJ are Ange <whatever> and Rankin, just yodel on main chat for us and someone should respond if you want to join :3
a GS in DoE would be pro since we dont have one, come to Ayothaya and find someone there im sure they will let you join us. Icon_smile
Child of Bodom Wrote:Why should he go for those Nikki? KoJ is a perfectly fine woe guild.

KoJ is a good guild but I feel like DoE or Behe has more stuff to offer. Granted you guys could use all the help you can get since your new but if he is new also I don' think he would get the full experience. To my knowledge Rankin and Ange are the only "pro" WoErs I know in that guild, sorry bodom, AFK was fun but it was not professional.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's