heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: HP looking for WoE guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My HP is level 97 in a WoE build, I sorta stopped playing for a while and now that I'm sorta coming back I have no idea what guild is what so I'm gonna see who wants me here.

Yes my HP has basic WoE gears Marc Carded Glittering Jacket, +7 wool with a raydric, tidals, +9 SoR, f beret, thara valk, etc.

[P.S. You're probably going to have to MSN me a half hour before WoE starts because I always seem to miss it /swt ]

[P.S.S. Boy do I come off as a asshat in this, I'm really not that bad.]
Heya. Behemoth is an active WoE guild. We've been around for many years now so if you're looking for something active and stable, that's us! We have fun, are a bit odd at times, and are a batch of good, fun folks. Feel free to ask for Amara on main, post here, or PM me if you want to learn more about Behemoth or if you are interested in joining.
Knights of Justice is a rather new WoE guild. Still gearing and learning, but we're getting better with each WoE. Feel free to run by Gonryun or PM me or Ange or Bodom or Amari/Orbital (not Amara) in game.
HP in a WoE build? That's a first for heRO. Good luck to you sir
What's a woe?
Spuznik Wrote:Marc Carded Glittering Jacket, +7 wool with a raydric, tidals, +9 SoR, f beret, thara valk, etc.

What is this crap? Who the hell WoE's with this? AND YOU HAVE NO COND WHITES, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

Also, you don't come off as an asshat, that's a job for other people, like me.
pnutbuttajelly Wrote:HP in a WoE build? That's a first for heRO. Good luck to you sir

Actually Kretzer's HP was appropriately built for WoE, but I have no idea if Spud here is using the older HP builds or the newer ones. :>
Kretz HPs dies to bioexploding homuns.
Gojira Wrote:Kretz HPs dies to bioexploding homuns.

Doesn't like...everyone die to that just about? XDDD
Aaronock Wrote:
Gojira Wrote:Kretz HPs dies to bioexploding homuns.

Doesn't like...everyone die to that just about? XDDD

No. :C
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's