heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I'm a newby to the server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!
I'm V.
New to the server... I used to play on [another server].
I look forward to meeting you all in game and on the forums!

-V
x0x0x
I have an acc there! Haven't been on in forever, though.

btw, you're not supposed to mention other servers in the forums unless they fall in the gray area (which, officially, aren't allowed either).

Welcome to heRO! :D
Welcome to HeRo person.

Enjoy your stay.
Welcome to heRO~ o/
Welcome to Hero.
welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, they're so well made they'll make you forget that [other server] straight away Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
welcome to server.
Thanks everyone!
I'm absolutely loving heRO! Much better than my previous server, which went to hell when the server owner decided to start spawning items to impress his online girlfriend... Eep!

Anyone got any personal experience with donates on this server they'd like to share about?
no experience per se, but a quick tour to the donate page will show how donating here does not give you undue advantage over your peers... -> main reason i came here in the first place Ok

-w-
mahawirasd Wrote:no experience per se, but a quick tour to the donate page will show how donating here does not give you undue advantage over your peers... -> main reason i came here in the first place Ok

-w-

QFT. Ok
Reference URL's