heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Will be looking for a guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I will be joining the server soon and i would love to join a guild that has good people in it. I don't beg, i don't whine, Just looking for active people to talk with :O

Yepp, pretty much thats it. Since i just started i'll be useless in WoE but if any guild would be intrested in an active member i'm your man :D

Thanks~
Hey welcome to the server, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

inb4mahawirasd

I am starting to build my guild, Lunar, up a bit now that I'm playing again if you'd like to join. We will be saving in lighthalzen, more than likely. Drop by anytime, or pm the names in my siggy.

No1

Edit
: Any idea what class you're gonna play? ^ ^ ;
takhara Wrote:Hey welcome to the server, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

inb4mahawirasd

I am starting to build my guild, Lunar, up a bit now that I'm playing again if you'd like to join. We will be saving in lighthalzen, more than likely. Drop by anytime, or pm the names in my siggy.

No1

Edit
: Any idea what class you're gonna play? ^ ^ ;

Hey there!

Sounds like a plan. I'm not quite sure what class. I'm stuck between Swordsman and Archer, which do you think is good for a beginning class? or for someone who is just starting?
Archers going to hunter are usually considered one of the easier classes to start on a new server.

If you think you'll eventually be interested in WoE (no matter how squishy you are when you begin) then feel free to check out Behemoth when you're looking for a guild. We're an older guild full of nice (if a bit crazy) people who have fun. Feel free to PM me here on the forums, ask for Amara on main, or stop by izlude to chat with some of our members.
Amara Wrote:Archers going to hunter are usually considered one of the easier classes to start on a new server.

If you think you'll eventually be interested in WoE (no matter how squishy you are when you begin) then feel free to check out Behemoth when you're looking for a guild.??We're an older guild full of nice (if a bit crazy) people who have fun.??Feel free to PM me here on the forums, ask for Amara on main, or stop by izlude to chat with some of our members.

Hey Amara!

Sounds good, i'll probably go archer for my first class. I am very interested in WoE eventually, so i'll definately consider Behemoth. Thanks for replying, hope to get to know you better Icon_smile

Thanks.
I'd personally have to say archer or thief class would be the most self sufficient and simple to begin with- power and financial wise, despite not personally playing one myself. (Not my glass of tea)??Archer class are very useful for partying, as well as solo work and can be helpful in WoE with very little "necessary" gears.

I'll be in game for a bit soon, so if you're around hit me up if you need anything , or otherwise just want to chat. Ok
Alright, well my computer decided it was going to automatically update and restart while i was in mid-download so i started it over again.

Luckily its now been like an hour and its almost done! I don't know your timezone, but i'm EST and its 12:33am at the moment, what time zone are you?
EST as well. I'm on DownfallenAngel at the moment Icon_biggrin;

Hope your install goes well, don't forget to patch everything. No1
Hi welcome to heRO :3 Knights of Justice is looking for people like you. We are a WoE guild, if ever you feel like WoEing just stop by Gonryun, Look for Ange de Projectiles, Orbital/Amari, or drop us a message in our Thread :D

I would recommend archer class since, it's really good in farming :D, Hope to see you in game one of these days :D
Reference URL's