heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Laters!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its always hard to leave friends behind and everything you worked for but cause of real life stuff I cant keep playing so I guess its time for me to quit.

Its been awesome and fun, thanks to all the GM team and especially to Pandora for having such a great and stable server and for making all those awesome PvP events, keep up the good work GM team.

Thanks to all those people who PvPd against me (Corp, Aeo, Proto and especially Aisu for always giving a tough fight Evil ) and everyone else i forgot to mention thanks too.

Thanks to all the people who WoE'd especially to Behe for always being there to give a fight. (Grats on Meg btw :D )

Thanks so much to my guild DoE who was always there to make RO so fun for me. Especial thanks to: Max, Kev, Trowa, Amj, Achi, Kiri, Hanzo, Navis, Lala, Suijin, Innvazor, Greg, Cassie, Own, Tails, Dirge and his bro Versus, Damaky, Kobe, Metal, Zabu, Van-Vought, Suru, Baldy, Machi and Hoshi and finally thanks to Jen and everyone else i forgot to mention, you guys made RO so fun.

And last but not least thanks to everybody here who made this game fun. ( yes Slick you are included here :D )

Good luck and have fun people. Peace out Icon_wink
Still very

S A D

but I just want to say that for ME, we never really know where exactly the future will take us, we only know what is happening NOW. And I am really glad to hear that I am part of the happy NOWs that you had. Sorry if that sounds weird but I am sure you know what I mean. Take care of yourself and always know that you made my RO life fun so you will always be remembered by me and I will definitely try my best and be your friend to talk to when you need. I will always remember how Irra the sinx looks like (that green red kinda weird but cool color...) You are always genuine to me in the game and spared some time to talk so that I cannot thank you enough as well.

Lastly I just want to say...

Take care, be good, and believe in yourself.

Peace & Love

Achillias the noob sinx.
Bleh, hate to see you go. Good luck Kroms, if you can visit here and there, come say hlo =o

In Kroms we trust ^__________^
Come back soon!

In Kroms we trust Evil
Good luck with life dude, vs'ing you in pvp was great for me too Icon_smile

Laters!
Aw Kroms, you were always a pleasure to play with when we were fighting on the same side. :]

But take care, fight the more important fight of the one irl! Good luck out there soldier.~
Aw, cya Kroms
heRO lost one of its few TRUE Veterans today. You'll be missed Kroms. Its a shame you never remade Tricolor. Barossa says hello and he wishes you good luck in the future as well as I. It'll definitely be a different server without you.
Good luck with all your future endeavors!

It's been fun, see you around!
c u later, alligator! Ok

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's