heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: noobert is here to stay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai, I Found my new RO Home! I've played Ragnarok on and off from time to time. The first time I got my first blood lust of RO, was back in '04, and I have never been able to play any other mmorpg's the, except ro of course, again. I've recently start to RO again but haven't found a good low rate server. I just came off of Censored Server and that server is complete rubbish, but am update to date with the episodes now =]

My ign is noobert.

Please be kind to meh becows im a noobie starting with a sliver of what npcs gave me.
Noobert Wrote:I just came off of (censored server) and that server is complete rubbish, but am update to date with the episodes now =]

That was actually my very first server i played on. I must've started there back in 2005 and moved servers when one of the GMs made his own server when he got sick of Peter, the head-GM whom I think is still there when i visited last?

Do you have the same IGN in RF as you're using here? Would be funny if we ended up knowing eachother.
thecursed Wrote:
Noobert Wrote:I just came off of (censored server) and that server is complete rubbish, but am update to date with the episodes now =]

That was actually my very first server i played on. I must've started there back in 2005 and moved servers when one of the GMs made his own server when he got sick of Peter, the head-GM whom I think is still there when i visited last?

Do you have the same IGN in RF as you're using here? Would be funny if we ended up knowing eachother.

hahahaha thats too good. yeah, got tired of the servers low population. This server is a lot less boring. the custom items are cool too.

Its Eddie Van Halen btw.
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

good to hear you've found a new home Ok
anyway, check out the furnishings in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Sweet indeed, glad you found a server that you like! Icon_biggrin It's tough at first but you soon start getting the hang of things here on heRO..goodluck!
Reference URL's