heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Fugitive Event ~*Battle Royalle*~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the idea from Battle Royale and added my own lil twist. Icon_twisted

the event involves the gm choosing a fugitive. When the gm chooses a fugitive (if they are willing), the map turns pvp , indicating a fugitive is present. ( there is a limit for pvp time in which the fugitive must be caught)

During this time, everyone have the oportunity to hunt the fugitive (it could be anyone in the map) but when the fugitive is killed the gm will anounce it and those who got skulls can then figure out who killed the fugitive through clues given by the gm.

If one claims to have killed the fugitive, and they did, then they get a present. If they didnt then they get killed by being fed to their chosen mvp ( they cant choose one they can kill).

if the time is up the fugitive may run to another map and hide in 15 - 30 second, in which the hunt will continue and the gm announce the map that is now pvp . If the fugitive managed to escape death 3 times in a row, they get the presents instead for all three rounds.

The fugitive may not use any invisibility skills or warp out of the map for the time frame of the pvp.

the fugitive cant play fugitive for more than 3 rounds.

How does this sound?
Interresting concept!
Icon_twisted

i like this

Icon_twisted

GM-Feith

Very good idea! I'll try to introduce that this week. Icon_smile
Just a lil problem ...cant be a normal map (xept city) cause we lost % when we get kill there
When a city goes PvP do all buildings on that map go PvP?
No, since the inside of buildings are actually another map.
Well it could be cool if you could organize an actual battle royal Icon_lol
Like... Send all contestants to some really big complicated map, and play something like last man standing /no1

And strip off everyone's equipment and let them get random equips from porings they kill before the event! Icon_razz
Well thats the idea actually, but since we cant really battle royal one map should do. I got the idea from the part where the guy said he chooses a red zone where in the map a sector bacomes active and everyone have to fight it out to last man standing.

However, considering Godfrey and how some people likes to go solo and others a party, I wanted to create something original, interesting and anyone can do whatever they wish.

I didnt put down any rules for the this cos there is no rules besides "kill".

The fugitive's job is merely to be a sly, agent of destruction. They can do whatever they want.They can pretend to be a participant and blend in, or hiding in a corner *~*Looks at lance*~*. Their main job is to survive untill the chaos is over. You can party if you want and then share the loot or simply solo or simply make a deal with the fugitive and cover him for a price later on (or kill him afterwards and take the loot and the money he paid for protection), or whatever.

The point is There is NO Rules (besides those incorporating the fugitive) and its up to you to be original on how you kill the fugitive or be the fugitive.Icon_twisted

and it can be interesting to add a few monsters that has a hidden surprises ( both small gifts and injury inflicting ones). Icon_wink

Oh the gms can play this one too BTW, their job is to add to the confusion, but they cant lie ( and they cant say who the fugitive is either, they can also refuse to answer a question if it is going to reveal the identity of the fugitive). Icon_twisted
But they can plant bombs, summon a few monsters here and there, divest people, do sneaky stuff as long as it isn't biassed. Icon_mrgreen

Oh one more thing, the clues in regard to who the fugitive is can be straightforward or totally ambiguous riddles.
For example, if the fugitive say is Chiyo Chan, the clue can be like this one "I ate rudolph on chirstmas night" (if you see her u'd understand why)
or something like "pacifyer" which can mean anything from the guild logo to the headgear.
Reference URL's