heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello Pals !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! My (chara) name is Danjuro, and im a old school (very old, like when assassin haved allucinacion walk skill old, and 2nd calss dosen't existed yet) player. I have tried alot of MMORPG, but Ragnarok it's simply the best. And i have tried alot of server (most mid low rate) but i think i finally found my home. This server offer the things i ever dreamed; Good, friendly and competent GM's, who do some event's, and players who help you if you need. Captivating custom quest, and good custom items but nothing exagerate. Im kinda Skilled with every character, but my main is a Wizard.
If anyone need help for a class, or need my help for party or something, just ask Icon_biggrin See you around in game pals !!
Hiho,welcome here, Icon_smile
You are the wizz from the bb party yesterday,right?
Gratz again Icon_wink
still a bit shocked Laugh
see ya around
welcome to HeRO!

i share your sentiments on why i chose this server in the first place Ok
anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, they're not too overbearing so a vet like you shouldn't have any trouble adapting to the gameplay here.

GL and HF! No1

-w-
Demogorgon Wrote:Hiho,welcome here, Icon_smile
You are the wizz from the bb party yesterday,right?
Gratz again Icon_wink
still a bit shocked Laugh
see ya around

Yes i am that lucky bastard x?D wish to repeat the party thing someday, that was very fun Icon_biggrin
ooo what did you get? sounds like it was something fancy...

-w-
Reference URL's