heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: experience dodging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okay i'm so annoyed at this one but well, guess it's the downside of maintaining that hard-earned 1% exp

anyway, here's my question, if i experience-dodged a mob, do i still get the loots?

for people who doesn't know what i'm talking about, here's how it happens
ex scenario
1. asura-ed a mob
2. mob dies, the loots from it is shown at the item bar(dunno what to call it. btw exp too is recorded at the chat bar), but leaves me with too low hp so i have to bwing fast for me not to die
3. i spam F2(where my bwing is)
4. im in town with my 1% saved but the mob's experience lost(the exp message at the chat bar is gone)
5. (optional) i curse the monster at main chat if it's a mob that gives massive exp boost
You probably didn't let it the Asura to fully register.

It happened to me a few times where I would asura something, but bwing as soon as it goes off. The damage numbers are shown, but no exp or loot is recorded.

Just not spam your bwings...
Hmm.. well, it happens in any tele, something like dodging damage when tele/snap/etc. And... damage really WASN'T DEALT, mob stays alive, so i guess loots stay off ya if it happened Icon_wink
so the mob is still alive then? :o
The only way you can successfully exp dodge and still get loot is to die.

I'm not particularly sure why your exp shown in chat is disappearing, though. Other than that, you're describing a typical Asura.
Yeap, mob stays alive and on same health you saw before that unlanded asura happened.
Hello,

I had the same experience.
Reference URL's