heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Power Chord/Into The Abyss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thinking
It says negates catalyst for skills, so does it mean a SinX can EDP or Creator can AD if s/he stands in there?
Sadly, it's not quite that broad a description. Party members in the area of effect are able to "cast spells without gemstones and lay traps without using an item" So the effect only really applies to spells/skills that use gemstones, or to traplaying

Though if someone cares to prove me wrong on this, by all means. I love the music from Into The Abyss, and would love to hear it played more often! Icon_biggrin
Happy birthday, Ngjoko. =p
that's totally irrelevant, but thanks a lot. Icon_biggrin
happy birthday man Icon_biggrin
Well if i can found someone with the skill i'm willing to test it with AD
well, for starters, i'm training my dancer again and i'm currently leveling Humming(service for you maxed already) slowly.
Land Serpent will turn into a Bard next week(hoping). I'll learn that skill too. Then we can test it out.

No, i'm not dual clienting, i'll be expecting a little help from you to try it, if it's ok with you.
My BF owns a dancer and i own a bard so we can try it out :3 (Bard is on a different account so ether my BF can play his dancer or on my bard)
It does not negate AD or EDP costs, and it doesn't negate ALL gemstone costs (for example, Abracadabra still takes one gemstone).
i do get a feeling he's right on that.
It'd be an epic move for PvM or WoE if this move can negate usage of those expensive bottles.
Still wanna try, kittie?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's