heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Return of a silent Knight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello again,

It's been a while, heRO. Not sure if anybody remembers, but I made my debut once upon a time. I left one day without saying good bye to anybody sometime early 2010. It was quite rude of me, so forgive me. I had a wonderful time here and I left because I was preoccupied with other things and forgot about heRO for a while.

Now, I realize a lot of people I know are gone, but I'd like to give them a shoutout. The guys back in Algid Skepcis, Nani-San, Zerrif, Aeollian, GM-Aki, GM-Ayu, GM-Circe and many more (again, two years is a while. I'm aware I forgot the names of other wonderful people I have met and all the guilds I was in...).

With that said, I think I'll stay in heRO again for a while. I think I have a few friends with me who are going to join... Anywho, I look forward to meeting you all in-game.
Yes! Yes! Welcome back heRO! Icon_smile
Welcome back to heRO i hope you'll enjoy your stay with us, and i hope you'll have a nice time in CV
OMG, welcome back Kal! Love It's been way too long! Even though I have your MSN, I did indeed figure you were way too busy for little old me to bother. Regardless, it's nice to hear from you again! Hopefully we'll see each other in-game.

Obviously, I'm still here in all my annoying glory. Icon_biggrin Muarim/Gerik/Zeriff has long since become a moderator (albeit a naughty kitten), Kiyo is still active, and as far as I know, both Mazy and Hiro dropped by a few days ago. I'm sure there's a couple of Algid still around that I haven't mentioned, forgive me. Sweat As for the GMs, both Aki and Ayu have resigned from their positions and now dwell among us hoi polloi -- although still highly-esteemed for their amazing services rendered to the server, of course. Circe remains a man-eating whale. Icon_lol

Hopefully you enjoy your return to heRO. Icon_smile Good luck and have fun!
Welcome to/back to HeRo.
Aeolian Wrote:Muarim/Gerik/Zeriff has long since become a moderator (albeit a naughty kitten),

1) 2 r's, 1 f.

2) What the hell is that supposed to mean? Sweat

3) hey Kal! Long time no see. :>
OMG YOU. Wb.
welcome back!

sadly i did not have the pleasure of meeting you the first time around, hopefully we get a chance to rectify that someday Ok

anyway, GL and HF, i hope you find your tenure in HeRO enjoyable and longer than the last one No1

-w-
Thanks guys. I appreciate the warm... re-welcomes? Haha

@Aeolian

I knew I spelt that wrong, hurr. Actually, I haven't been on MSN a lot because I've been using Skype more often, so it was mostly my fault for not keeping in touch, heh. It's good to know you're still here and thanks for the info on the others. Indeed, GM Aki and Ayu were real cool people. I'll look forward to seeing you again.

@Kiyo

;D

@Zerrif

Indeed, it has been a very long time, haha.
Aeolian Wrote:OMG, welcome back Kal!

Zerrif Wrote:hey Kal! Long time no see. :>
Hey~! Quit taking my name! I have one major character on this server so quit taking my name yoooooou! It's besides the point that you were here before meeeeee! *ahem* Seriously though I hope that name issue doesn't become a problem. Kalcurz and Kalain....and both Lord Knights. Different enough if you type out, not if you shorten it to just the first three. xD

Anyway welcome back. I'm sure indeed that things have changed very much but you seem like a person of character so I look forward to getting to know you. ^_^ /no1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's