heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi all, from CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello HeRo,

I'm ChaosPrince, joined this server at the beginning of February!
So far I like this server, it's stable and balanced with active GMs!
My main is ChaosPrince, you can call me CP, is a Assassin (SinX to be).
I have about 6 years of experience with ragnarok online.
I have played on a 2/2/2 server with a lv 97/66 SinX... I know how the game works.
(PvP-Emp breaker pro... perhaps not here due to custom... will have to try out new stuff) Also, (last server I played on, 10/10/10, I had a Guillatine Cross 107/50, so I know about third classes...) I have tried +/- 5 servers, they all closed due to bad host or simply because the population left...

I hope it won't happen here...
I see there's a lot of custom here... it will take some time for me to get used with all of it. Please help me with the economy, I don't want to overcharge or rip off people nor getting ripped off...

I'm currently a University student... might not have a lot of time to spend like I used to... but I am still active, show up for WoE, grind, and log on frequently.
See you guys in game!
Best whishes,
-CP-
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

well the server's been going on for quite a bit, so we do hope it's gonna keep on rocking yea...

well anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, just as a heads up the stuff you're gonna encounter in game Ok

oh and the woe community will definitely love some fresh meat No1
GL and HF!

-w-
Wow, this was my first post on HeRO XD!!!
Came a long way since then?

So, is Carpe Diem still around?! Or Matinee is gone Icon_sad?
Don't cry, but your love Matinee quit: now he is making a new server.

Please don't cry because you lose your love
Uh oh. You're back.
hmm, I won't make any Tsunami, earthquake, tornado jokes about the new server? even for the sake of HeRO.

Him acting as a Admin? what will it be? please play on my server I'll give GTB's to everyone who stays?! XD
Hi guys I'm posting here just to remind you that yes, I do exist.

And my existance > anyone else's!

Plus, I demand cake and birthday wishes since somehow ya'll "forgot" to shower me with attention on the most important day of the year.

Seriously what would you guys EVER do without me coming in like an earthquake to shake up topics like these? :3
Dani has caught MY fever, highjacking posts! I'm proud of you Icon_smile
Hi all, just wanted to say I've been around for a while but don't get to play much anymore. Also, I'm important.

P.S. Love me. Please.
Chaosnoob should login. Rankin wants to eat him :3
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's