heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: heRO website for my HTML class! "Completed" Come take a look!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Been meaning to make this thread for like a week, lol...ahhh distractions/putting things off.

Anyway, I'm taking a Introduction to HTML class at my college and I need to make 5 'pages' about a topic. Well, they say write/draw what you know, so the same applies here--and I've picked Ragnarok Online, more precise, my experiences and such on heRO.

Basically, I wanted some input from people here, consider yourselves my inside advisers! He he. Really though, it doesn't need to be that complicated. Right now for the 5 pages I'm thinking this.

1. Home page/index, talks a bit about what RO is and what heRO is.

2. Talks about the Trial of Heroes and some of my experiences there.

3. About Fires of Heaven, as hey this is my website after all I'll have this here on the guild I'm in!

4. Talk about various adventures and places to go that are among my favorites.

5. This one----I'm not quite sure of, I'm thinking maybe have it be about how I just reached lvl 99 and job 69 off of Thanatos, or maybe my favorite story about how I 'discovered' the Land of the Dead (Niflheim) in game. Good story by the way.

Again doesn't need to be complicated. Maybe I'll do more with it in the future maybe not, who knows. And yes, there will be various pictures on each page but not too many. ^_^

Update: Here it is. See page 3 for the update. As well. Tell me what you think.

http://aws.linnbenton.edu/cis125H/37542/...index.html
Number five should totally be about how awesome I am.
For the image on my page, I would like the following:
Click for pic.

On the upside, HTML is easy. I hope you're doing it in Notepad, and not something gross like Dreamweaver.
GM-Circe Wrote:Number five should totally be about how awesome I am.

Speaking of images pertaining you, Circle, I just realized something about your avatar. I believe that would be Catherine Earnshaw from the novel Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. No idea why that illustration would come up in a Google search of the Greco-Roman Witch/Goddess, Circe. >_>
Aeolian Wrote:

*i skimmed it* Greco-Roman Witch/Goddess, Circe. >_>

that's more like it Icon_twisted
isn't it Withering Heights?
Nope, I spelled it correctly :3 It's the name of a place in the book.
Yes its Wuthering Heights, very darn good book by the way.??I remember when we first had to read it in highschool I hated it, but by about chapter 4-5 I was hooked. xD

Anyway Kal, have you ever heard of Notepad++???Really good program to use for scripting/programming.??It can help beginners in HTML a heck of a lot, and even vets when it comes to some of its features.??

You haveta talk about your ventures with the races in your adventures!??You must also share your forum post from FoH forums here on said page about your Hugel Race endeavors.??And of course, all the homework you finished while doing said races. xD

Edit: Notepad++ Homepage: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
Aeolian Wrote:

Speaking of images pertaining you, Circle, I just realized something about your avatar. I believe that would be Catherine Earnshaw from the novel Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. No idea why that illustration would come up in a Google search of the Greco-Roman Witch/Goddess, Circe. >_>

The painting itself is called "Lady Hamilton as Circe", and painted by George Romney. Apparently he liked Lady Hamilton very much, as she was his model for a good 60ish? paintings they say.

It was just used as the cover on a version of Wuthering Heights, but wasn't made for the book's cover.
Indeed Aaronock not only have I heard of it but Notepad++ is the program that they have us using. /ok But hey, thanks for the tip none-the-less..and keep them coming if you got any. ^_^ Should I reach any times when I'm really stuck, I'll post about it on here and perhaps get some help on it.

Circe, granted you ARE quite awesome in your skills and in your choices of avatars, but is it right to have a page about you and not the other GM's? I'm not so sure. However the picture. *steals* That I'll take.
Well, yeah.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's