heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A long time coming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, it's been a looooong time since I've played Ragnarok, but I'm back again.

I'm thinking of running a Rune Knight, but I'm not sure (we didn't even have transcendent classes back in my day)!

If anyone has any advice, or a fun MVP build for a RK, I'd be happy to hear it.

I've got a lot of reading to do before I hop on - I'm basically a newb again. Mad

Lots to learn, but I'm excited! Wew!
This server doesnt have 3rd classes D:. But enjoythe server anyways :D
welcome to HeRO!

i find iROwiki, RMS, doddler's, and roratorio's calc helpful in learning the basics of RO Ok
anyway, no 3rd classes yet, check out customs etc in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Oh AWESOME! No, really. I'm glad there are no 3rd classes yet. One less thing to worry about being behind on.

Thanks for the link drops, maha - I can do a little calculating while I wait for the rest of this download to finish up.
Welcome to heRO :3

I hope you enjoy the server as much as everyone else has :3 Personally, I'm just about to start a fresh install for mine to clear up a few errors I had kicking around. I'll see you in game? ;3
It's going to take a little bit, unfortunately. My compy bluescreened just before completing. Cry

S'okay though, I'm running the DL through management software so I can recoup any crashes if it happens again.

But yes! You shall soon see me in game.
Ah... damn that BSOD.

[Image: FailAtFailing.jpg]

Anyways, Just shout out on main if you need help Icon_smile Plenty of people there are willing to help you, and it is (mostly) friendly! OkSweat
thank you for the new awesome background image summerstream!
Ugh, and now the installer is not working. Invalid data in #94.mp3 Thinking

CryCryCry
Gonna re-download and try again. Hopefully its not the DL Manager causing the issue.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's