heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: TOH: March 19th, 7PM server!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The next TOH is on March 19th at 7PM

The host is me, Glyph.

To see if you can make it, look up your time zone here:
TIME ZONE

This is my first time hosting and I hope to do a good job! Icon_smile
looks like a perfect time for Asian players, of course if they don't have any dates on that day already.Laugh
Huzza, I won't have to get up at 3AM this time! Ha ha. Really it's good that ToH times varry it's one of the things that, while annoying at times, is a good idea. And it seems to work.
Seems like I might have my first chance to try a ToH Icon_smile
I've wanted to for a while, but I haven't been able to get on a compy... Let's hope heRO runs decently for my sader :3
to be honest, i would not recommend going on ToH with a crusader. at all. you need to be able to kill high-end monsters in monster trial and kill monsters fast in item trial, and i doubt you'd wanna try your luck in PvP. not stuff that are going to be easy as a sader unless you're geared with uber hax stuff.
I just read the guide and got intimidated... I've BEEN to nameless before, and I didn't last very long, even as a puller... usually ended up on the ground waiting for rev at least once.
Hense why I might go just to see what I need to do... Then crank up one of my other chars for it. *Shrugs* Sweat
I guess everyone needs to see it the first time around... *remembers first ToH and how horribly he failed at it as a sage* But I would definately say go in without too much of an expectation to score very well. Just go in to scout around and see what you'll need when you're planning to do it in the future~
Tis what I intend to do. XD (...ranked 98 for saders... Kinda scared.)
Now to wait for the annoying redownload to finish -.-
Summer, if you wanna succeed I recommend transing asap and going either shield chain or sacrifice build. Shield chain would probably be easier to do.
Yeah, I need to get the client first... I'm thinking about redoing my stats so I can do a real vit-shield. Found a build online earlier, and I want to try it out before I (if I'm lucky) take the time to trans. I'm still testing sader out, and I like my current build... (I'd have to grab it one of these days >.>)
Other than that reset, it's getting the equipment for it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's