heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Error on Installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,
I'm having an error whenever I try to install the client(Full with BGM). After I open the file, and press allow from the UAC (I have a vista). Nothing happens, I tried Run as Admin, still nothing happens. This happens with all RO games for some reason. Can anyone help me out, thanks.
Have you tried disabling UAC? I'm not sure if you can on Vista. I know on 7 this happens at times, but it opened after about 5-10 minutes. Seems to be an OS issue usually though.
I belive it is off. I'll try again after rebooting.
If you press allow on UAC then it's on. Also try running it in compatibility mode. http://www.lockergnome.com/windows/2007/...-in-vista/
All I want to say is...
[Image: tt1155056]
Stupid Html tags.
I mean, I LOVE YOU MAN!
Vista is unusually bad for games. If all else fails, I can recommend downgrading to XP, or upgrading to Win7.
Windows 7 handles heRO well, even if it's home Pre Icon_smile
I have Win 7 Ultimate, curtousy of The Pirate Bay.

You got it to work ViroDox?
Yeah, works well now. Thankies. Just figuring out how to make it 640x480 or something near it. When I use set up I change it and also I uncheck Full-SCreen Mode. But it doesn't affect anything?
Is the correct graphic driver chosen? Should be the top drop box
Direct3D Hal is chosen. NO other options.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's