heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Playing ragnarok for the first time in 1-2 year!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
Its been a while since ive played Ragnarok. I have been busy with my life, but i should have a little more free time now, hoping to spend this time on heRO !!! Im going to be playing a rogue, something a little different. I cant wait to meet everyone on this server, i love Ragnarok and im looking foward to playing with you No1
Welcome to the server, enjoy~

Customs info/quest and other stuff you might find usefull here~
Thanks!
Welcome to the server Fangs Icon_smile

We have a friendly community, with lots of help available on main if you were to ask. I'm sure we can clear up on any information that you might be wondering about Icon_smile
Wow it already seems like a friendly and helpful community! Is there anything important i really should know about this server though ?
Mainly about the custom events and items Icon_smile
The thread Kittie directed you to has all of the server's custom information that you will need Icon_biggrin
In the Server Specs area of the forum, you will find more info on customs, while in the speical events section, you will find more about our lovely attraction called the Trial of Heroes, or ToH.
What I advise you to read are the rules though, and make note of key points. When looking at the Ban(hammer) thread, I chuckle at the number of merchants who vend in places they are not supposed to, and wince at the number of people who think they can get away with botting. If you do accidentally vend in the wrong place though, it's just a short amount of time for you to wait before you can use that character again Icon_smile All the details of it are on both the wiki, and the forum. Hope this helps Icon_biggrin
Haha im completely on your side, that is quite funny. I will deffiantly look over that when i get the chance. i passed the guys test at the very beginning, so i think i should be fine on the rules!!! Im just gonna get into this game and start power leveling right away !!!!
Good luck Icon_smile

You should enjoy it. The GMs make it amusing to read. XD
welcome to HeRO!

+1 what summerstream have been saying, hope you find your stay enjoyable No1

GL and HF!

-w-
Just remember that real life comes first! With that in mind, welcome welcome. ^_^
Reference URL's