heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new here :D

All I'm looking for is some fun times. I've played RO but stopped a while ago. So I might be shaky on some subjects. But anyway, it's nice to meet you guys!
Welcome to server and enjoy yourself. I'm somewhat new as well. What's your IGN? We can talk In-Game.
Hey ViroDox! I'm Raja Medan ingame. But I'm not online at the moment. What's your ign? I'll PM you when I get the chance to go online.
Tatsuko, I'm an Aco. I'll probably be online 1 hour max a day.
Hello, and welcome to the server!

If you ever need help, just send a message using @main to the online community. We'll be happy to help you out Icon_smile
If you ever need any higher-leveled help, you can contact me on the forums, or send a shout for 'Summerstream' on main :3
I hope you enjoy your time here Icon_biggrin
welcome to HeRO!

i'm sure you'll enjoy HeRO if you like low rate RO with proper reward vs challenge ratio Ok

anyway, customs info etc are also in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to the server~! Hope you enjoy it here
it's written "hello! kittie" on the main page.Laugh

anyway, welcome to the server. If you feel like you need to communicate using our language, you can pretty much find lots of indonesians online most of the time. Just keep it off main. :D

have fun! X3
heRO is a great place to get back to playing the game and for vets alike. Icon_biggrin Welcome.
Reference URL's